Would you like to become an affiliate for Sew Some Stuff bag sewing patterns to earn a commission for every purchase made through your link? Yes?
Here’s what you would have to do:
- Sign up for Gumroad here.
- When asked for payment plan just click on “no, thanks”
- Send me your email address at [email protected] with the title “AFFILIATE APPLICATION”
- I’ll add you as an affiliate manually.
- You will then receive a confirmation with your affiliate links through Gumroad.
- Use the links to promote the patterns.
Here are the details of the program:
1) Commission rate is currently 25% net for every purchase.
2) Commissions are paid on the 20th of every month after the sale is made. For example if you made a sale on 25th November, you will receive the payment on 20th December.
3) Affiliates must have a valid PayPal account to receive commissions.
4) Sew Some Stuff affiliate program utilizes a 15 -day cookie to record referrals. That means that if someone buys within 15 days of clicking on your link, you will be credited.
5) Sew Some Stuff reserves the right to reject or remove any affiliate as we deem appropriate.
6) You may not use your own link to purchase Sew Some Stuff patterns and receive an affiliate commission. If you are caught doing so, you will be removed from the affiliate program.
TIP on generating profit from affiliate marketing: The best way to attract customers and generate sales is to sew the bags using the pattern and share the photos on social media as well as your blog with your link.