Lady Boss - laptop bag pattern for today’s successful and strong woman, whether you’re a work-at-home mom, college student or a someone who works at an office.
Buy the pattern for $16.99, sell the bag for $200
Make 94% profit
What's so Awesome about Lady Boss laptop bag?
What you will get when you purchase this lesson:
24/7 Facebook group support for any questions
24 pages of step by step detailed tutorials with pictures with pattern to cut out the shapes for the bag pieces
Can be printed on both "letter" and "A4" size pages.
Instructions on using both vinyl and woven fabric for accent pieces (vinyl makes your bag look more pro ;) )
ALL THIS FOR ONLY $16.99
A little about Sew Some Stuff
Sew Some Stuff sewing pattern store is home to fun and unique collection of bag sewing patterns with friendliest customer service on the market.
All sewing patterns in the shop first go through a detailed round of testing where 8-10 awesome bag makers read the patterns, make the bags, point out the mistakes which are then fixed. The bag makers then proofread the sewing patterns again before it is made available for purchase. We only give you the best! I promise.
Make bags from this lesson and sell them at craft shows. With one sale, you can get back on the amount you spent on buying this lesson.
Sew Some Stuff patterns come with a 100% money-back guarantee…but I don’t stop there. I promise, with these bag sewing patterns you will make a STUNNING bag that will turn heads and make people wonder where on earth you got such a beautiful looking bag, without struggling through the patterns.
I take your bag making love very seriously, and you have my personal promise that I will not rest until you have made a bag that you love.
I believe in my work so much, I guarantee it for life. If you find any mistakes in the pattern or you are unable to finish your bag because of some difficult step, just send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I will immediately give you a COMPLETE refund.
If you aren’t happy, I wouldn’t feel right keeping your money, so I make it easy to get a refund. And just to be clear, there are absolutely no strings attached, no forms to fill out, nothing to prove and I promise I won’t question you. I won’t even ask for the pattern back.
Just make sure you include your name and e-mail address that you used to perform the transaction.
Just for the record, I’ve sold 100+ patterns and haven’t had a single refund request.
In fact, I’m so confident with my work and so sure you’ll absolutely enjoy sewing bags with Sew Some Stuff patterns, that I’m making this promise…anyone who requests a refund will receive, without question, hassle or delay immediate refund!
List of Supplies for Lady Boss laptop bag
• 1.25 yard lining fabric at 44” wide (quilting cotton)
• ½ yard accent fabric (canvas)
• 2.25 yard medium- weight fusible interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
• ½ yard fusible fleece (Pellon Thermolam TP971F)
• 24” bag zipper matching the exterior fabric
• 8” zipper matching the exterior fabric
• 10” zipper matching the lining fabric
• 15.5”x10” foam interfacing (Bosal In-R-Form)
• ¼ yard Velcro
• 1 set of magnetic snaps
• 2 swivel clips to accommodate 1” strap
• 4 D-rings to accommodate 1” strap
• 2”x 6” plastic canvas
Praises for Lady Boss Laptop Bag Sewing Lesson
ENROLL IN THE LESSON NOW FOR ONLY $16.99
Lady Boss Laptop Bag Made by Others
Take handmade bags to next level!
Make a special, functional bag with a professional, store bought look using Lady Boss Laptop Bag sewing lesson.
I'm Javeriya, author and pattern designer at Sew Some Stuff. I LOVE designing anything and everything, but, most of all I enjoy designing and sewing BAGS, especially in PINK! Glitter and sparkly stuff are my weakness, also, cats and horses. :D
Terms and Conditions
Before purchase you must agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Written permission is required to copy, translate and or distribute copies of this pattern or instructions.
2. If you sell bags made from Sew Some Stuff patterns, please include a credit to all your online listings stating that your item is made from a Sew Some Stuff pattern. A link to my Etsy shop would be appreciated.
3. Patterns can be only used for home sewing. Mass production of bags using the purchased patterns is not allowed