Hello readers! Welcome to another tutorial. Today I am sharing how to make a beautiful winter wreath with lots of glitter. Do you love glitter? Yes? Read away. I am sure you will love this tutorial. Get your materials and get started!XD
How to – Make a Glittery Winter Wreath
- Masking tape
- Glitter (blue, gold and silver)
- Flowers that I made from foam sheet
- And glittery ferns that I bought ready made.
- First I taped the Styrofoam at different places.
- Next I added the glitter using the glitter and glue mixture.
- Lastly, using the glue gun I added the flowers and the ferns.
- In the end I just removed the tape. And ta-da! A super cool wreath was ready!
Linking up to these blogs:
Not just a housewife, Savvy Southern Style, Funky Junk Interiors, French Country Cottage, Six Sister’s Stuff, Sew Much Ado, DIY Show Off, I heart Naptime, Craft berry Bush, Coastal Charm, DIY by Design, Too Much Time , The Charm of Home, Flamingo toes, Flour Me With Love, Someday Crafts, Alder-berry Hill. What’s Cooking Love, The Crafty Blog Stalker, Raising Reagen, Create Craft Love, Mom On Timeout, My Romantic Home, Sugar Bee Crafts, Time to Sparkle @ The Gunny Sack, Home Stories A to Z, By Stephanie Lyn, The Girl Creative, Kathe With an E, The 36th Avenue, It’s Overflowing, Lil’ Luna, Love Bakes Good Cakes, http://freshideastudio.com, DIY Home Sweet Home, Ginger Snap Crafts, Oombawka Design, Titi Crafty by Camila, Livin Better Together, Life After Laundry, Common Ground-Do.com
This post first appeared on Believe&Inspire.
Don’t forget to sign up for our twice a month newsletter for FREE printable!