Hello girls! In this post I’m sharing details of this NEW series that I just planned last night while I was trying to sleep (literally). In this mini series I plan on sharing some super quick and simple sewing projects that can be gifted to your beloved ones.
The projects would have few common themes,
- like an infusion of some hearts in every project (hearts make gifts so special :D)
- they would be easy enough for a beginner to sew
- also they would be super simple and can be sewn very fast which makes them great last minute gifts!
I’m not really sure on what exact date I would be sharing the projects because we can get assignments and quizzes any time which would be a hindrance in working on the projects.
So far here are few of the projects that I could think of to do a tutorial on:
- Hearty oven mitts and hot pad
- Hearty pencil pouch
- Hearty sunglasses case
- Hearty phone case
- Hearty make-up brush roll
Toldya, there are gonna be lots of hearts. <3 <3 <3
Anyway, that’s all I could think of.
If YOU GIRLS have any more ideas or requests you can just comment below and I will try to include them in the list.
That’s all for this post. Thanks for reading! Do comment. 🙂